Friday, September 19, 2008

I got a cold last weekend. It didn't seem too bad, but then on Wednesday, it turned into something worse. I was so weak and nauseated. I could barely move and slept all day. Then, Tuesday, I woke up with horrible burning pain through my whole left leg. Luckily, it went away after some rest, breakfast, and Advil. I've also had very frequent migraines this week. I only missed one day of work, but it was a big day. I feel guilty about that.

Well, it's time for a big weekend. I see my psychiatrist, then teach a piano lesson today. Then, tonight is a family birthday celebration. Tomorrow morning is the CHIARI WALK!!! That is huge. I am so excited. I just hope my body can handle the stress of an early morning. Thank God I'll have my wheelchair. Then, Sunday is another family celebration, with the other side of the family.

So, I hope I'm up for everything this weekend. I've gotten enough rest this week, so we'll see.

Thanks to everyone who has sponsored me and my mom in this walk! Your generosity means a lot to me, and is going toward helping so many others. Also, my Uncle Greg and Aunt Corinne are walking, which is so amazing! I am so lucky to have such a supportive family.

Information about the chiari walk is at
http://www.conquerchiari.org/walk/CCWalkAcrossAmerica.htm

The Palatine, Illinois flyer is here:
http://www.conquerchiari.org/walk/Flyer%20Chicago.pdf