Tuesday, March 16, 2010


I heard from my nurse at TCI, and she said that Dr. B is willing to see me for a follow-up appointment now, meaning that he thinks my bone density has shown enough improvement. However, we need to wait until the surgical review board votes to determine if I am approved for Invasive Cervical Traction. So, I was given the option of going to see Dr. B right away, or waiting until a decision is made on the traction. I decided that for financial reasons, we will wait until a decision is made on the traction, and hopefully do both things on the same trip to New York. Of course if it isn't approved, then the whole trip will be delayed anyway.

That's the update...not much of one. I'll write again when I have actual news, from the surgical committee, since they seem to decide everything now anyway.