Saturday, August 16, 2008

Hoping for a Better Day

Well, things with Buttons have calmed down. She's going through a real transformation in personality. She's getting used to car rides and her new environment. She's getting more exercise. She's barking a lot less. So, I think she'll fit in just fine in our little household.

We have friends coming over today, so I have to try to be healthy...at least get dressed and make some food. My energy has been so low lately. It makes me worry about starting work in a few weeks. This morning, I was too nauseated to finish my bowl of cereal, had vertigo spells, tachycardia, and severe lethargy. So that's a rough start to the day...but nothing too unusual.

Maybe it will get better as the day goes on. Especially if someone would turn that ugly music off (Gus...)!