Friday, September 11, 2009

The first of tons of new posts: Chiari Walk

I have been building up a list of blog post topics for some time now. It's just taking me more time than usual to get them written and posted. So, I'll do my best to be efficient. Don't be surprised to see 5 or 10 posts all in one day.

The first thing I must post about is the chiari walk. The date of September 26th is readily approaching. I cannot express how humble and grateful I am that so many people have donated and even signed up to walk! What a wonderful surprise!

The important information is a change of time and location.

The walk is now taking place at Busse Woods (Grove 5). The entrance is on Higgins Rd., east of 53 and west of Arlington Heights Rd. The time has been pushed back to 9:30 (yay!), with an 8:30 registration time. All information about the walk, including the updated flyer and a map of Busse Woods is available here: http://conquerchiari.org/walk%2009/Walk%2009%20List%20of%20Sites.htm

Other than that, it would be great to have even more sponsors and walkers. If you are interested, go to the link above. At the top of the page, you can click on "Register to Walk" or "Sponsor a Walker".

If you'd like my personal donation page, go to: https://www.conquerchiari.org/ccwaa09/CarolynRichardson.

I am truly blessed to have so many people interested and participating in my fight to conquer Chiari, both personally, and in general.

If you have any questions at all, please contact me via email.

Thanks!