Thursday, April 30, 2009

Overdrive

Thank you for the positive feedback I received after yesterday's post. I was initially considering removing the post, but it seems that I can leave it in without bothering anyone.

Today, I was manic. That is all there is to it. We've known for several years that I can experience a manic episode, often as a reaction to medication. This time, I woke up with a racing mind and the to-do list going through my head, but when I took my daily dose of Provigil, the racing got faster and out of control. When it was no longer bearable, or safe, I took some Klonopin to help calm me down. It took some time for the two meds to balance out in my system. I tried to conquer the world in one day. The exhaustion is just setting in, although the pain set in hours ago. So, I will try to calm my racing thoughts, keep writing tasks on my endless to-do lists, and try to do only one thing at a time for the rest of the night. I will also put off writing any more in my blog for tonight, and try to go to sleep early, for once.