Monday, June 22, 2009

Heat

The heat was killing me today. Going into my car is complete torture. Wearing the collar in the car makes it even harder to stop sweating. I just get overheated so easily. And then I went inside a building, then back out to the car several times. Those changes in temperature really cause complete exhaustion. I barely made it home. The drive home was a little rough, cause I was really losing alertness. Since then, my headache has just been building and building. And my body hasn't been able to reach a comfortable temperature since then.

This weekend was fun, but exhausting. On Saturday, we went to a Hawaiian restaurant and show to celebrate my grandparents' 55th wedding anniversary. On Sunday, we went to dinner for Father's Day. It was a nice weekend. I'm just all out of energy to type about it. The words are not coming to me today.